As we return to the building, please help us by doing your part to help protect our families from COVID-19. If you are feeling sick or have symptoms of a cough, fever greater than 100.0, or shortness of breath, we encourage you to enjoy service from the comfort of your home. As we do every week, we will be broadcasting our worship experience online so that you can still join us as a part of our online campus.
As of September, we have reopened all children’s classes ages 0 to 11.
WHAT LIFEGATE CHURCH IS DOING TO PROTECT YOU:
- All volunteers and staff will complete wellness checks before serving in any capacity.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all volunteers and staff who will be asked to use sanitizer prior to serving.
- Improved and increased cleaning procedures have been established for all high-touch areas.
- Staff and volunteers will be required to wear masks when in close proximity with guests.
- Social distancing will be encouraged for all volunteers.
HELP US PROTECT AND PREVENT THE SPREAD
- You will be required to wear a mask while you move throughout the building.
- You will be required to pass a wellness check upon entering the building, which will consist of a temperature check and the application of hand sanitizer.
- Seating will be limited due to capacity and social distancing guidelines. Therefore, you will be escorted to your seats to help us maintain social distancing.